Happy Friday! Our favorite find this week may not be food; however, it has helped us drastically with my son’s eczema and skin sensitivities.
Honest wipes have been and continue to be our “go-to wipes” throughout each day.
According to their website, these natural wipes can be used “cheek to cheek” as they are, “made without: alcohol, chlorine, phthalates, formaldehyde, parabens, phenols, quaternary ammonium compounds, SLS, or SLES, lanolin, or unnecessary additives.”
Read more about the Honest company here.
Whether we in our house or “on the go,” we have multiple uses for these wipes. Some examples include they:
- Assist in hand washing
- Wipe down hands and faces after touching random, possibly contaminated surfaces or objects
- Clean and calm the area where my son may start to develop a hive after his skin is irritated (If it is a skin irritation due to his dermographism, it helps it to fade away.)
- Wipe off hands and mouth during and after mealtimes
- Travel with my son to daycare
- Help my son blow his nose without irritating it more. (He actually loves using them to do this.)
- And the list goes on…
Due to these Honest Wipes’ many everyday uses, they make our lives a little bit cleaner and safer. Therefore, we needed to share and smile on to a great weekend…