I’ve had the privilege of being nominated again for the Liebster Award by https://theletstalkaboutblog.wordpress.com/! Check out her awesome blog! I will try to keep my answers shorter this time =)
Here are the rules for this:
- Make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated me and include the Liebster Award sticker in the post.
- Nominate 5-10 other bloggers and notify them of this in one of their posts.
- All nominated bloggers are to have less than 200 followers.
- Answer the 11 questions posed by your nominator and create 11 different questions for your nominees to answer. Or, you can repeat the same questions.
- Copy these rules into your post.
Here are the questions I was asked and my answers to them:
Do you remember your 14th birthday? How was it?
I remember having a sleepover with my closest friends at the time, staying up all night, eating, talking, and laughing. Back then, that was how I felt most comfortable with a small group of friends.
Do you fear death?
During times when my anxiety is in full force, death is one of those fears that squeezes its way into my thoughts. However, my new outlook and way of battling back at this fear is to live life with no regrets and simply, yet whole-heartedly believe and repeat to myself, “I trust you God.”
If you would have a daughter being born today, what would you name her?
Right now, her name would be Madison or Addison Rose or Cara Addison.
Are you at the place in your life that you wish to be?
Yes, I love my life. But, I have too many goals to settle here so I continue to shoot for the stars.
Do you like having lemon juice on top of a pasta dish?
Hmmm… while it is not something I usually do, I would try it. Is it gluten free? (Ha just kidding)
If you could travel anywhere for free today, where would you go?
I would love to go to Australia; however, the older I get, the more and more I dislike flying. Maybe someday though… If not Australia, then I would definitely love to go to Hawaii and Alaska especially if it’s free!
Have you ever broken up with a friend?
There have been several phases of my life where I needed to reevaluate some of my friends. I would not call it breaking up but instead, opening up new positive doors for myself by walking away from those “friends” or rather, people who brought me down.
Who is your favorite character on FRIENDS?
Rachel, Joey, and Chandler were my favorites. Oh wait, Phoebe cracked me up too. Maybe, I just loved them all.
What do you know about Sweden?
Sadly, not as much as I should know… Oh wait, didn’t H&M originate there?
What’s your dream job?
If I had any lyrical talent, I would want to be a song writer/singer. Mainly, this is because I want to be able to inspire others every day. Being a published writer would also be pretty awesome. Although I do love being a Special Education teacher, I feel a huge drive to be able to help a greater population of people on a greater scale. I know I will…it just takes time.
What did you have for breakfast today?
Rice Chex cereal with strawberries, blueberries, flax seeds and soy milk
The amazing blogs I nominate are:
Here are my questions for those I nominated:
- What is your view/knowledge on food allergies?
- What is the one food that you could not live without?
- If you could have dinner with anyone, who would you pick and why?
- What is earliest memory that you have that made you smile?
- You have to get up and sing a karaoke song in one hour. What song are you singing?
- If you could go back and give your 12-year-old-self one piece of advice, what would that be?
- What is the best piece of advice you have ever been given?
- Who is the biggest inspiration in your life?
- What is your greatest achievement, or the one you are most proud of?
- What makes you smile on most?
- Why do you write?
Please leave me a comment if you do answer these questions so that I can go in and read them!
Thank you again https://theletstalkaboutblog.wordpress.com/ for nominating me! I really appreciate it so we smile on…