Wanted to repost this with some of the ideas that I have and am using for alternatives to candy. I realize that this may need to be adjusted for different age groups. However, when looking to order some Halloween treats, I thought both about my middle school students and of course, my 16-month-old son. Check it out and add to the list by commenting with your own ideas!
- Stickers (For younger kids even though I loved and collected stickers as a kid for many years.) – Mickey stickers (Because we looooove Mickey, heck who doesn’t love Mickey!)
- Pencils – Who doesn’t like a funky pencil?
- Erasers – How fun and gross
- Glow stick bracelets – Love this one!
- Funky, fun accessories – Mustaches and eye patches!
- What else can we add to the list?!?!